Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Tarrah

Thirty years ago today, God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl. Tarrah Kaylynn Tredway.Where has time gone. I can still remember how it felt to hold her right after delivery.I cried tears of joy! I wanted a little girl so bad, and God answered my prayer. Needless to say she had her daddy wrapped around her itty bitty finger from the moment he layed eyes on her. and she still does!:) Tarrah(Sis) Dad and I wish you the happiest birthday ever, one that you will remember for a long time.:) We love you with all our hearts, and we are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hay nana I like your blog.
    Why dont you check out my newq blog at.
    maddy s magazean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nana i love your blog iam glad you came over for thanksgiving . i love you so much .
    have a great week . and peace . love you agine

    ReplyDelete